Do you accept credit and debit cards?
We cannot accept credit or debit cards at this time. Cash only please.
What are your hours?
How do I get to Pleasant Mountain Organics?
We deliver to you.
Do you deliver?
How can I reach you?
Call (207)79-3408 or email at: Mjl011225@gmail.com
Do you have your menu online?
How do I become a Pleasant Mountain Organics patient?
In order to use Pleasant Mountain Organics services, you need to fill out a State of Maine Designation Form. You will also need to show your MMMP recommendation/designation card, as well as your State of Maine photo ID. It is important to have these at the time you meet with us.
How many holes are in a straw, One or Two?
This is weird how we get this question so often. You should try our GG#4 and ask it again.
How do I get a Maine Medical Marijuana Certification?
We have a link to local Medical Marijuana Doctors that can assist.
Do you require a state ID?
Do I have to fill out paper work?
Yes, We must have fill out the DHHS paperwork prior to using Pleasant Mountain Organics.
Are there additional fees?
No, To sign up a caregiver is free of charge. You only pay for the medical marijuana.
Ordering & Delivery…
How does delivery work?
We offer free delivery within the Knox County area. Outside of 50 miles we charge $20 for the delivery.
Do you have any safety guidelines for delivery?
- Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service.
- Driver carries no product other than your requested medicine.
- We will only complete deliveries during daylight hours.
- Maximum delivery is 2.5 oz. every 15 days.
- We will only deliver to a residence, your work, or hotel where you are checked in. Addresses and contact numbers will be verified.
- Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags.
- Please restrain dogs and other animals. We do not know your pets and it is easier for all of us if they are restrained during the visit.